Is it important to have a good looking blog?



Blogger is a nice platform to share ideas with the world. If you are a teacher, a blog might be a good way to share interesting articles with other teachers or with students. From time to time I read blogs about culture and photography, and some are very simple and others pretty outstanding. So, I asked myself: Do you need a good blog design or you only need to care about the content of the blog?

Turns out you need a little bit of both. You need to give users a good reading experience, and you are not gonna give that if you have shiny colors that hurt the eyes. However, you can have the best blog design in the world and have garbage content. You need to balance out design and content. For example, I changed the design and layout of my blogger in less than an hour. I'm using a minimal theme that visitors can enjoy. No need to be something extravagant, just the necessary changes to make your blog nicer.

If you are starting a blog, keep in mind that design is important, but it is more important to have quality content. So, write first, design later.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.