No Bluetooth file transfer support for iPad?


Well, things are not going well for the iPad. I installed Photoshop Express to make some basic tweaks to pictures I take with my Nikon. Please note that the only reason I was using Photoshop Express was for a blog post that I was going to write. Anyways, the picture was sitting on my 64 GB microSD card, so instead of turning on my Mac to transfer the file, I decided to use my Alcatel C7 phone. To my surprise, I couldn't transfer the picture via Bluetooth simply because the iPad doesn't have that Bluetooth profile. So I said to myself: "What the hell?"

As I was navigating through Internet forums, I found that this was a security feature. Yes, I knew that Bluetooth was not safe, but let's be real, how many Trojans have you gotten due to a Bluetooth file transfer?

It is 2015 guys! If we are going to remove key features because of security, might as well remove WiFi, since it lets you connect to the virus infested Internet. Now I know why people stick to Android devices, since those are more open and user friendly than iDevices.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.